We have been working so hard, it is a huge job and we are really racing against the clock!By now the bedrooms are almost done and then we can move stuff to the first floor. The living room must be totally empty to tile the floor. I have had no time at all to post, to make a little art, but that will come once I will be back again, so I hope.For now we try to reach our targets, getting the house ready enough to live in. Outside it is very cold, snow and freezing weather, but because of the building activities I hardly get outside, and that's o.k. with me, because I really hate this kind of cold winter weather.But no complains: inside it is a cosy mess, and we enjoy each other and everything is going in a very nice spirit so far.
I will try to post whenever it is possible and when there is some time left!
I will try to post whenever it is possible and when there is some time left!
No comments:
Post a Comment