While my husband is repairing a part of the roof that is adjacent to our verandah,
I decided to clean my shell collection that's in a few discs, just as a simple, natural decoration .
When they were done, I once again noticed how beautiful they are, their shape, their (non) colours. Gathered on many walks along St. Maarten's terrific beaches during the few years we have been living here.
(please click the pictures for more details)
for there seems to be (I think it's called a logarithmical spiral ) regularity of shape, not size inside of these natural products
another part of the decoration, my nearly most favorite furniture in our tropical home
and last but not least, these pieces of driftwood and roots of, I guess, the seagrape tree.There are some places on the island where you can find them often.
This simple beauty of nature will never stop to impress and inspire me...

No comments:
Post a Comment