Four days to go, before we start our big USA-trip! My days are now filled with a little bit of this and that, you know what I mean, all the things you have to think of before you leave home and island for a big holiday. This morning I took a walk along one of our lovely beaches, it really was fantastic, the scenery and the sky; that is certainly something I am going to miss...
But hey, what about all the new impressions and experiences that await us on our route through New Mexico, Colorado and all the way to Canada! As you can imagine I look forward to this two month-trip very much. Now off I go, packing and preparing, looking for some creativity materials to take with me, for those days when the input of inspiration simply has to be met with some output.
Have a good Monday everyone!

1 comment:
Hi Regina,
I wish you a wonderful and safe trip. Take care
and . . . lots of pictures!
--Jane
Post a Comment