GPP Street Team Crusade No. 30 theme was on using WORDS or USING words in your creative work, journaling, painting or even photography.
Usually I just go for the eye candy and I also never ever kept a journal as an outlet of my sometimes overbusy brain! Which does not mean I have nothing to say, oh no, not at all!! Being alone in my home almost all day, I'm actually thinking without stopping, I think the whole world over, about the people I know, I meet, love and remember, what not can you think and ponder about?! So allthough words definitely are my thing, using them in my work is something I am not used to. But I made a promise to myself to at least join crusade no. 30 with one entry with words. And today I decided I had procastinated enough.
So here are my words!!
One thing I remembered from Michelle Ward's introduction to this challenge is that it does not matter what you write down, it could be anything. So when I listened to music from my blog's playlist, I just jotted down words from various songs and artist names, quickly, without too much thinking and here are the results:




No comments:
Post a Comment