September 3, 2010

Safe and sound

The sun is shining again, as if nothing happened during the past week...
But we are safe and sound, most of the mess has been cleared and I hope to get time again to work in my studio, and get online of course, now the internet has been restored.
Today, once more, one of my 'early in the vacation' collages:
(clickable)
Heart Mountain
original collage 4 x 4"
recycled tourist brochure
Montana series # 7

Next time I will go on with the report on our recent USA-trip, so please stay tuned.
Wishing you all a wonderful Labor Day-weekend (without hurricanes and related weather issues!)
Regina

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

I was thinking about you. Glad you are safe and sound.

jgr said...

So glad you made it through the storm, I've been thinking of you and sending good thoughts. Your collage is gorgeous as always.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Good to know all is well and the storm has passed. This is the season so I'm sure you are prepared for these storms. I like this piece very much...enjoying all of your travel collages!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin