I'm preparing a new painting. The subject has to be sport.
The only sport I find attractive enough to paint is sailing. I looked up images of sailing boats and- ships on Pinterest. Most have very strong diagonal lines, which I don't like in a painting. After a lot of excercising in PS, the most likely design is the image above. I like the flow of the sails, the slight aspect of water and the colours.
The only sport I find attractive enough to paint is sailing. I looked up images of sailing boats and- ships on Pinterest. Most have very strong diagonal lines, which I don't like in a painting. After a lot of excercising in PS, the most likely design is the image above. I like the flow of the sails, the slight aspect of water and the colours.
Looks like quite a challenge to paint, but I am gonna try it..!
What do you think?? Feedback is very welcome...
Thanks for visiting, as always
Enjoy the weekend,
Regina

1 comment:
Love it. Prachtige compositie. Ben benieuwd naar je uiteindelijke werk. Wordt vast ook erg mooi. Succes.
Post a Comment