February 15, 2016

Challenging myself

 
 
After yesterday's post, in which I wrote about the main goal of this blog, journaling my everyday life,
 
I made a promise to myself, a challenge it is called these days. Promising sounds to me like there is no escape, whereas in a challenge the failure is somewhat built in, or made more or less likely.
 
Whatever, I challenge myself to post every (or every other) day. From this day on! Because I like it, because I have missed it, because I love to look back and read about then and there. This is very strange with me, because I normally hate history, or reunions, but it could be an age thing, don't you think so?
 
 
This morning I discovered these lovely B & W pillows on Pinterest. And with a cold winter day in Spain ahead of me and a cupboard full of fabrics (also B & W) I intend to start sewing. Together with a question of a friend, who needs a polka dotted dress to be turned into something flamenco-like, my day will fly away. But at least there was a post on my blog...
 
See you!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I don't think it matters if you don't write a lot. I just like to hear or see a bit of your world, so different to mine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin