(all images are clickable)After having enjoyed our morning coffee and toured the Colombier valley, we continued our 'sigthseeing-our-own-island' tour.
Our next goal was Grand Case, an old fishing village on the French, west side of St. Martin. While it is off season, hardly any visitors on the beach and in 'main street'; plenty to look at, to discover ánd to photograph however.
Suivez-moi...

as a true francophyle, I love little surprises like these

Grand Case is being called culinary capital of St. Martin

Always a good advice!
the island in the distance is Anguilla

Caviar d'Aubergine: delicieux!!
I feel limited by Blogger a bit, since I have so much more to show you. That will come in future posts, I promise, and in collages both paper and digital
3 comments:
I love everything so far!! How fun!
Wow, I am lovin this tour.
Thanks so much for posting so much eye candy! Fantasies...
Nice shots !...
Ciao from Italy
:)
Post a Comment