Wallpaper art!
Sandia mountains, Albuquerque NM
We arrived here a week ago and have been customizing and optimizing our motorhome. It took too much time altogether, mainly because parts were missing and we had to find our way in Albuquerque to find them. But by now most of the job is done; tomorrow we will leave for Santa Fe and we will travel along the Turquoise Trail , a scenic byway that is said to be very beautyful. I feel at home here, people are mostly friendly and ready to help if needed. Walmart and Home Depot already know us, so often have we been there this week! I found some artsy wallpaper in Starbucks; sorry you guys in the U.S, but for this Caribbean lady this is a real treat, maybe the picture is familiar for you.. . This afternoon I managed to make a few journal pages. Brochures and tourist information galore, so I used some of them. It was fun, making these while my husband was mounting stuff underneath the motorhome and me, sitting with my 'tools' at the picnictable outside. Computertime is finished now, we are heading for our bed in the back of our van. Hope to post again soon, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:
Have a glorious trip! I've never been to NM so I look forward to your full report!
Post a Comment