August 4, 2009

After 9 weeks


we are back on our island, in our house, in the Caribbean!!

My head is full of impressions, of inner pictures of beauty we have seen on our way, of such nice people we have met. The impressions and memories will quickly fade, I know that, but hey: the pictures and music will easily bring them back, at least that's how it works with me.

So for a few days I have to spend some extra attention to our house (this really is a euphemism) and then I start the job of organizing all pictures on my computer, that will take a considerable amount of time too.
But most important:
we are back again, safe and sound!

In the meantime I leave you with this digital collage that I made some time ago. It is composed of pictures of my collage and paintwork. Regular readers of my blog might recognize some familiar ingredients, just click on it to see more details.
You all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

jgr said...

Welcome back!! I love this collage and I can't wait to see your next masterpiece.

Julie Prichard said...

Welcome back, Regina!!

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

How serene and inspirational it must be to live on a Caribbean island! I have visited many of them and would love to live there fulltime. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I've enjoyed reading some of yours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin