August 16, 2009

Sunday collage

always looking for inspiration
I saw this magnificent detail of a handrail in a Canadian museum
I combined it with this picture of

Emerald Lake

Kootenay Rockies, Alberta Canada

and played around in Photoshop until this
emerged:

Sunday
digital collage
On another note: we are preparing for bad weather that is supposed to come our way. Tropical Storm Ana is expected tonight in the early hours. Bill is still said to be a tropical storm at present, but seems to have the potential to grow into a category 3 hurricane within a few days. And surprise: a third one is forming near the coast of Africa. All these weather conditions might lead to rain (of course, lots of that), storm (strangely that is not always so), but for sure into some interruption of internet service, television, telephone and power outages.
You see, I'm not always feeling happy being here...
But on the other hand: it could be worse, far more worse, I know that and try to think of that while feeling the blues

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin