It's about a 10 min flight with this tiny airplane
The endless possibilities...
This weekend is Art Lovers Weekend on both the Dutch and French part of the island.
There are several artists that open their studio to the public and I'm going to visit some.
No fiber artists, but mostly painters, which I also love, so culture galore for once!
And afterwards I will explore my newly bought magazines.
I realize I'm such a lucky gal...


2 comments:
Hoi mam,
Lekker weer daar! Je lijkt in de tekst bij de foto van Saba te verwijzen naar een plaatje van een klein vliegtuig, maar dat staat er niet.
Nice wether overthere! In the text youre pointing to a picture of a small airplane, but i can't see it.
Nice weekend!
RD
It's been 5 years since I visited Caribbean. I really loved this place because of its charm and culture. Wishing to visit this place again.
Post a Comment