May 28, 2009

On the road again

And we will be travelling in this beauty, our second home on wheels!
On our itinerary are national parks and historic places, all in and around the Rocky Mountains both in the US and in Canada, plus a few big cities like Seattle, maybe Portland, Vancouver and Calgary.

as space is limited, I will have to make do with materials I gather on the way, no problem, as I tend to see possibilities in almost everything :-)

So except for scissors and a new journal, some needles and fabric snippets, I take nothing with me. For in case of emercengy there are Joann's, Michaels, bookstores and all other 'heavenly' shops that we are missing so dearly on this island... My photoshop programm is certainly something I will miss most, but maybe I can download one of the free programms on DH's laptop, maybe. For sure I will shoot plenty of pictures and I will try to post about my adventures very regularly!!

oh, and maybe I should take my Spaceball tool with me, we'll see! On our way home we will have a stopover in Miami again and I look forward very much to the most beautiful sea-motives that are copperinlaid in the granito floor in the transit part. I made just a few shots of them last October, and have been using these images ever so often in my digital collages. You can see one of this motives in the third picture which is actually a fence I saw in Marigot (the capitol of the French part of our island) and the sea motive is in blue behind it.

The last photo is composed of a picture of the hillside behind our house as seen from the veranda, then one of these delicious mango's and finally some stamped motives:

My life here, my art, all in one.

See you!

1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

Have a wonderful trip, Regina!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin