February 26, 2010

Habaai

Day 4 in my series of 'sunny' collages, to bring a little spring into the homes and hearts where it is much needed...
Do you remember this picture? I made it when I visited an art gallery on the island of Curacao last October. The venue is an old plantation house, Habaai, that is being restored and the wall you see in this photograph is from one of the buildings on the property. I'm not sure if there is going to be built another floor on top, but as it is now it looks very photogenic to me.
it inspired me to make this digital collage


Habaai
I hope you enjoy your day!
Grtz, Regina

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Regina, I love your digital collages - each one is a gem and makes me wish I knew how to do that. They are beautiful; are they on paper or textile?

I read Sarah's Key and couldn't put it down.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin