February 5, 2010

Recycling

First: a big thank you for the very positive feedback on my most recent quilt (previous post). Thank you Penny, Gina, La Dolce Vita and Rayna, you made my day!

Today I share what I made in December last, after the first experiment.

Fabric bottom part: an old (but still very good) skirt I have always liked but have not been wearing since ages (see I'm using things? :-). Linen pants are more comfy here. Turned into this wallhanging.
Painted with acrylics and bubbles emphasised with bronze. It is less blue than in this picture.

I love it. It will come with me to Art in the Park.


(p.s. images are clickable)

Enjoy your day!

Regina

2 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Regina,
WOW! I love your wall hanging, the color and texture is gorgeous. How cool that you recycled it too!

Caterina Giglio said...

Awww! thanks! using a skirt!! yes using things wonderful! all my clothes are upcycled! lovely work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin