February 23, 2010

Pueblo

digital collage
This week I am busy sewing clothes. It has been a long time since I have been doing this, but over time I collected some nice linen and batic fabrics and now these are being turned into pants. No fiber art this week, just sewing, learning my Spanish lessons and
reading, lots of reading!
Right now I am reading: Haar naam was Sarah (Sarah's key), author Tatiana de Rosnay. I started yesterday and am half finished by now, it is a fantastic, sad but true story, written in a way that you hardly can stop reading.

I made some sunny collages and decided to show one each day of this week from today on, especially for all folks who live in cold climates and long for spring.

Some collages have similar subjects, some not at all, but they all share the same sunny yellow colour: today it's

Pueblo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin