African Sun
digital collage
Hi,
The photo above concludes my series of yellow collages. My intention was to bring a little bit of sunshine into the winter world that many of you live in. It was fun to make them, it was good to work in this structured manner.
Now the pressure is somewhat off the fiber work, I will return to paper collage for some time. Yesterday I received some books on collage (I love Amazon!) and they are chockful of info, inspiration and techniques.
I also have been thinking of another series, not art this time, but very Caribbean. The name of this series might be: SXM - the other side, more on that tomorrow...
Have a great Sunday,
Regina
3 comments:
your work is so cheerful and I love the bold marks!
I love this and I love "Chairs" too. Your digital collages just amaze me.
I love "African Summer"! Oh the layers of symbols. This would certainly warm up a cold winter. Hopefully I will understand the processes of digital art someday. I enjoyed the various quilts in process on your blog. Thanks for sharing. I, also, work with paper and fabric collage. You can see my work at kbartdesigns.com.
Post a Comment