phase2: after applying some glazes of acrylic paint
phase 3: gesso, some stamping, violet acrylic paint with palet knife
and finishing with a glaze of goldyellow
Stuck!!
Finding this picture of a stingray that made the collagebackground look fresher...
I think it is finished now...
Stingray
5" x 7"
collage on watercolour paper
A little Trip and a new Video!
-
Well dear readers.. we took a little trip to
a town not far from us.. Breckenridge and spent the day with family.. I
shot a video for you..
And I ...
1 day ago

4 comments:
I love it! With and without the stingray it's gorgeous and full of texture. Thank you for the step by step too!
Wonderful and rich. I enjoyed seeing the Beautiful World photograph on your side bar....I would like a day of summer right now!
I especially enjoyed the progression...from the beginning to the end...it was great...I like it now best!
I like the stamping and the glazes and the stingray makes a nice focal point. Well done!
Post a Comment