this...
Started a new series of paper collage yesterday. Had something in mind like ocres and rusty colours, but surprise: my papers led me this way! All four of them are drying and waiting for the next step/layer. This young lady kept asking: oh please Regina, can you work on me in PS? Just to get some more ideas and inspiration, perhaps... So I came up with this: bottom layer an unfinished paper collage, layered with a black and white picture from the archives. Not a good idea, for now I am smitten (can you say that in this context?), I want to finish it this way, but maybe in some more turquoisy color. But how am I going to do that? Stencilling, stamping, screening? Whatever it will be, I have to dig in my toolkit and first work on that! But I am loving the process, this unplanned and spontaneous way of how things go. More in future posts, stay tuned and...Enjoy your day!
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment