SimpsonBay, yesterday, just before sunset.
The Regatta is finished, it has been a rough one this year...

and tallships. I took this picture from the car while driving home.
The black on the bottom is the roof of a shopping center.
Do you see the moon in that dramatic sky?
(all pictures are clickable)
(all pictures are clickable)

2 comments:
Hello Regina, I just found your blog and two things caught my eye - turquiose which I also love and the caribbean which I would love to live on an inland somewhere. The pictures you post of the ocean and island life just pull at my heart! I also like your use of color in all of your work. I will be checking in often to see what you are up to!
Great pictures you've just shared. I really like the picture at the SimpsonBay lagoon. the moon though it is small, really caught my attention. really dramatic.
-andrew
Post a Comment