February 27, 2010

Take a chair, have some drink...

After a week of sewing four (!) pants (me), after the usual Saturday chores like e.g. gardening and running all kind of errands (you maybe) have been completed, I invite you to take a chair, have some drink
and
enjoy the sunny side of life...

Chairs
digital collage, clickable
Have a wonderful weekend!
Regina

3 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I'm in the studio today (did my errands yesterday) and about 4 I promise myself a glass of champagne! I'm loving this digital print...the colors are wonderful!

Lori Saul said...

I just discovered your beautiful blog and your digital collage is stunning- you have so captured the wonderful colors and style of the islands in this piece. I look forward to visiting again!

Julie Prichard said...

This is another great collage, Regina and YES I will take that drink today :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin