As I already told I made four paper collages last week. For me it has been a good start. I have been working this way in a series before and liked it then as I liked it now, so I think this will be my working method for the weeks to come! This time the colourscheme was more or less the same, but the subjects differed. Monday will reveal what colour has 'chosen' me now, for this is something I am not in control of at present. Probably it's better to choose from my stack of papers before I start and thus limit the possibilities, so much to learn still...
collage 6.5" x 4.5"
magazine cut-outs
on watercolour paper


2 comments:
Its always lovely to read about others process and see the outcomes ...these are holding together as a group very nicely ... I particularly like Caribbean man and girl ...
>>> Gina
http://ginaseye.blogspot.com/
http://fyneartstreasures.blogspot.com/
you are truly on a roll! very bright and powerful work.
Post a Comment