January 26, 2009

Back home!

Last week in Curacao has been wonderful. We have lived on that island some 25 years ago and although the houses have always been colourful, many of them even have stronger colours today. Quite a treat after these greyish weeks in Holland!
I will write more about Curacao in one of my posts this week, so stay tuned...
After an absence of over five weeks, we are happy to be back home.

This animal seems to have made his home in our garden in the meantime, he is quietly lying in the sun and fully at ease on his branch of the Neem tree
(click the picture for more detailed view).
I wonder if we keep seeing it in the next few days.
Now I'm off to my studio, try to make something, don't know what to start with, we'll see.
Happy monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin