December 3, 2009

On my way home

Yesterday I had some Xmas-shopping to do, so I went to Marigot
on the French side of the island
And because I ended up in a traffic jam I shot some pictures, here they are, SOOC, to get a glimpse of our Caribbean island, right now!

my eye fell on the sign in the middle of the picture, please read to click.
Hey, it's French here!
some window shopping... Look, all rasta stuff is on sale!

to get from one side to the other side of the island, one has to go 'over the hill'
There is always a beautiful Caribbean Sea
and yesterday the view was dramatic, it felt as a special gift to me

at the end of the mountain, after the roundabout and the sea I turned left and this busy, crowded panorama was visible. I hope you enjoyed this photo tour from Marigot to my home,

'Over the hill'

2 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Regina,
Thank you for the 'trip' and the lovely photos. What a great place to live!

Rayna said...

What a gorgeous shopping trip! How did you get so lucky as to live in this paradise?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin