It has been a strange week for me. Firstly I started working, helping out in my husband's office. Documents, nothing but documents that amaze me, after having not been let alone been working in an office since five years. Documents to be signed(by the late Bart), documents that need approval of some sort and documents that need to be filed. Not as emotional as when it is a family member, but still... Bart's name as a constant reminder of what has happened not even two weeks ago.Then the weather: there's always a lovely breeze here in our part of the Caribbean, especially in the evenings, but not this week. It has been awfully hot and humid, almost as if the hurricane season already is on its top and it's only April. Mosquito's galore, from breakfast to the moment that we escape to our airconditioned bedroom, which was pretty early this week.
A strange week, since I am used to making art/work in my studio in the mornings. No problem for now, for my head is elsewhere. But I played a little with my favorite softwareprogramm and made the digital collage above. It perfectly goes with the silence that I feel around me, as if we all wait for something, that's how it feels to me.
Please, do enjoy your weekend!
Regina
2 comments:
Regina, Your collage work is amazing, so beautiful...I send you wishes of peace and joy and fewer mosquitos as cool breezes. Hugs - Julie
your collage is wonderful and here's to wishing you a cool breeze to blow the pests away!
Post a Comment