I am making some new work, that is intended to be shown at Art in the Park next month. As it will be my last time of participating, I have set myself an ambitious goal... The work shown here is a combination of collage and quilt tecniques. In fact you could better choose ugly fabrics for these are easier to paint over, as is part of the process!
this morning I added the paper fragment and stencilled the white letters. It is drying now, next time it will look totally different I expect. Will keep you informed, more to follow...Hope you have as much fun creating today!
3 comments:
So beautiful! Your work is really inspiring.
I like this one very much! You have an exciting year ahead of you and preparing for this show much be so much fun!
Thank you so much Jane and Mary ANN, for your continuous support!
Post a Comment