August 19, 2012

hi!
we are in Georgia right now and heading to the coast. Tojmorrow it will be Sou6th Carolina and next week awe travel down the coast to Jackonville, where our motorhome will be shipped to Spain... After we'll be back on the island, it will be a few verybusy days with moving our stuff and then it is goodbye St.,Maarten! We enjoyed the states of Kentucky and Tennessee so much, and are somewhat embarrasses by the poverty we see in Georgia... The weather is not too goog, many thunderstorms at night, with the inevitable restless sleep, both of us. I am still sorry that I cannot post the way I would like to, but by now have let it go, later! Also I won't try to upload a pictuere, ssince I will likely be thrown out then... So far my update, thanks for visiting, grtz from a rainy Georgia!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

grtz from me as you travel south. Oh, my goodness - now you'll be able to cruise the continent in your motor home. I will have to visit you there.
hugs to you and Henry and wishing you safe travels.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin