November 19, 2012

Spanish village

 
Today I want to show you some pictures of the village where we live, Benissa. It is an old and very traditional village, very Spanish too, and I love that!
 
 
these tiles you can see on the bottom of the little balconies, aren't they lovely?
the people in the village take great pride in keeping their houses neat and orderly...
 
 
while walking through the village, you come across many places like this
 
 
and very small, tiny streets, this is 'main' street!
 
So far this introduction of my new environment,
will be back soon with more, thanks for stopping by,
 
Regina


2 comments:

Regina Piroska (Gina) said...

How lovely - .... many good wishes to you and yours in your new home and place. i look forward to reading about the faraway adventure. >>Gina

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

These are beautiful...what a charming village. I like that it is so neat with wonderful benches for visiting or just resting...life at a slower pace. Enjoy all your discoveries!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin