My apologies for my long absence on this blog! Moving to another country and starting all over is a huge job, I knew and expected that. But this is the first time we changed our place of living to an entirely new country for both my husband and me. We were in Spain a long time ago during vacationtime, but as everywhere, living is quite something else.
So, what did I do when being too busy to blog?
. getting to know the villages and little towns, along the coast and more inland
. further refining our search which neighborhoods we liked to eventually buy a house
. looking for houses (there are thousands for sale here!) on the internet
. once we knew the address first have a look ourselves: would our camper fit on the property? did the property provide for our hard demands? (we also had less demanding wishes...)
The result of this timeconsuming househunting is that we found a lovely villa within walking distance of one of the lovely beaches of Moraira!
You will understand there was no time for art, though I did make some collages in between.
Next we will visit the Netherlands and after we come back the house will be ours.
Then we have to carry out a pretty big renovation, since it is a fixer upper, though there will be help of a contractor.
I expect to be able to post every now and then, but not too often, in the near future. Hopefully you bear with me and will keep visiting my blog.
Thanks for your patience and for visiting today!
Regina
3 comments:
Wat een drukte. Succes met alles.
Dank je Ineke! Inderdaad, 'never a dull moment' bij ons...
Amazing you find any time to post! Best of luck on this new adventure...it all sounds dreamlike but I'm sure there is some shock of reality with builders hammering away! Congratulations on your new home in this beautiful country!
Post a Comment