Hi!
Not much happening in my corner of Spain.
Though we do have the Moors and Christian
festival currently,with its closing part tonight,
I once again did not go to watch it.
Somehow celebrating these fights of ages ago by way of a reenactment does not appeal to me.
Especially in this time where history seems to repeat itself throughout our Western world, I prefer not to celebrate it, how beautiful and wonderful this spectacle may be...
On a different note:
the storyboard above has been composed of details of some recent work by me. They are backgrounds at this stage,
I just started painting without any objective in mind, simply enjoying 'what if?'
We are supposed to paint clouds this time,
but despite the fact that I love to look at skies, I feel no need to paint them.
But that may come later,
this time just background details
***
Enjoy your Sunday, thanks for reading
Regina

2 comments:
Are you taking the class with Fred Lisaius? How is it. I thought about taking it but clouds aren't really my thing. But maybe....
Love those backgrounds you created!
Thank you Roberta! No, I don't take any lessons/classes. We are with a group of women and men, all members of a Dutch (speaking) society in this part of Spain; we just paint together. We choose and suggest themes, mostly agree on these but no problem if you are not happy with it and paint differently. Our main goal is painting together, inspiring each other and having fun...!
Post a Comment