November 26, 2008

Julie, thank you once again!

The more I get into blogging, the more happily surprised I am!
It has been a while since I noticed this tutorial on one of my favorite blogs. Yesterday I finally took the time to try it out. At first I encountered some problems, mainly due to my lack of knowledge about Photoshop, I suppose. But today I gave it another try, scanned the signature once again, did all the things that I did yesterday and tada..... the possibility of a digital signature on anything I create, I picture, I want it to have signed!
Julie, I read that you already received plenty of awards today, please receive my picture of the road to my favorite beach I visited today, my signature included!!
And to all of you readers: go and have a look at the blog of this fantastic lady:
Hoe meer ik bezig ben met bloggen, hoe meer ik aangenaam word verrast!
Een tijd geleden zag ik deze tutorial op een van mijn favoriete blogs. Gisteren gunde ik me eindelijk de tijd om het uit te proberen. Eerst wilde het niet lukken, ik denk vooral door mijn gebrek aan kennis van Photoshop. Maar vandaag heb ik het nogmaals geprobeerd, ik heb mijn handtekening gescand en verder alle dingen gedaan die ik gisteren ook deed en tada....de mogelijkheid mijn digitale handtekening te zetten op alles wat ik maak,wat ik op de foto zet, wat ik getekend wil hebben!!
Julie, ik heb gelezen dat je vandaag al heel wat awards hebt gekregen, dus hierbij stuur ik je een foto van de weg naar mijn favoriete strand dat ik vandaag bezocht, inclusief handtekening!
En voor wie dit leest: neem eens een kijkje op het weblog van deze fantastische dame:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! I love the signature on your beach photo....and more importantly, I LOVE THAT BEACH PHOTO! Thank you so much for your compliments, Regina! I really appreciate it! See you soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey mum,

That transparent signature looks great!! You finally figured it out how that works, good job ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin