November 23, 2008

Simply in love

with the fabrics, my sewing machine
and all colours of this
new work in progress..
ben gewoon een beetje verliefd
op de stofjes, mijn naaimachine en alle kleuren
van dit nieuwe project

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

I like this, too. Nice combination of colors and pattern size.

Rayna said...

Regina - catching up at last with your bright, wonderful blog. I really like what you are doing - and am looking forward to seeing the art quilt in progress when it is finished!

What news of your daughter? I hope she is on the road to recovery and full health.

Your pods arrived in yesterday's mail - what a treat!! I can't wait to do some printing with them - I will be sure to post on my blog.
I can't find your e-mail address - please e-mail me from my blog so I have it. Thanks for your generosity - I have never seen anything like them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin