We moved to this island some years ago and though life is sunny, the waters are
lovely and the atmosphere is rather laid back,
I sometimes really miss our trips to France...
Then it's time to drive to the French part of St. Maarten!
at an authentic French bakery
Patoi and the stands are chockful of delicious and very colourful tropical fruits
and herbs and fresh cinnamon...
When strolling along the harbour afterwards we got sight of this mural and since I seem to collect murals these days, I could not let this one go
And before we knew, it was time to drive back and we decided to finish this lovely trip with a lunch at this lagoonside terrace (on the Dutch side of the island, you can see the French side across the water!)
Thanks for joining us on our trip!


2 comments:
Wish I was there - such beauty!
So inspiring! What a beautiful way to live!
Post a Comment