(detail of this journal page)
detail of
Yesterday's work
Julie Prichard of Land of Lost Luggage has written a splendid tutorial about Portion Control, which is the subject of this month's GPP Crusade No.28. Michelle Ward is the very inspiring person behind these crusades (she is a super talented lady, you really should visit her blog!)
Yesterday I showed my results in this blog entry and Julie encouraged me to play in this Crusade. I am now a proud member of the GPP Street Team. Go and take a look at this fantastic blog, there is such wonderful work to admire!! You can find the participants and contributions here.
Have a very good Thursday!
Julie Prichard van The Land of Lost Luggage heeft een heel goede lesbrief geschreven over Portion Control, dat het onderwerp is van GPP Crusade No 28. Michelle Ward is de drijvende kracht achter deze 'crusades' (zij is een super getalenteerde vrouw, je moet echt eens op haar blog gaan kijken!)
Gisteren heb ik mijn resultaat in dit bericht laten zien en Julie heeft me aangemoedigd om mee te spelen in deze Crusade. En inmiddels ben ik een trots lid van het GPP Street Team. Neem maar eens een kijkje op dit fantastische blog, er is zoveel mooi werk te bewonderen!! Je kunt de deelnemers en inzendingen hier vinden.
Maak er een mooie donderdag van!

4 comments:
Hooray, Regina!!
Okay, can I tell you that THIS is even MORE fab than the first one? You are really doing yourself proud. I love watching artists' evolutions.
Well, I said I'd be back to your site, and here I am!
Thanks for sharing your process.
These are amazing!! I love the figure and the swirls-very mysterious and compelling.
Thank you for sharing your process, too!
-Jane
Whoa !!! Such a great piece of Art. Well done.
Post a Comment