I love making banners!
Ever since I learned how to make them, through the internet of course, I've been using many different banners for my blog. And it may happen very often that I simply can't wait to put on a new one, as you may have noticed!
This morning I was browsing through my pictures, looking for my newest collage, and came upon these banners, neatly stored in a 'used' and a 'new' file. And I thought: why not show these 'oldies' one more time in a kind of sub group? Seeing them together made me realize that they represent my style, a style that I was looking for and wrote about in a some post the other day!
Come and have a look, join me on my banner tour:
Picture of collage on canvas and business card on it
one of my early experiments in Photoshop, picture of stingray and rose
detail of this journal page
one of the Royal Palm trees in Philipsburg's Frontstreet
combined details of picture and journal page
Do you also see a style evolving in these banners? And what about the color impression? Don't these banners explain my blog's name?
Since my 'new' file is filled to the brim, you can expect a lot more.
And eh, I would love your reaction...
Have a beautiful day!
one of my early experiments in Photoshop, picture of stingray and rose
detail of this journal page
one of the Royal Palm trees in Philipsburg's Frontstreet
combined details of picture and journal pageDo you also see a style evolving in these banners? And what about the color impression? Don't these banners explain my blog's name?
Since my 'new' file is filled to the brim, you can expect a lot more.
And eh, I would love your reaction...
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:
They are great....it's fantastic that you have so many ready to go..I always think about changing mine, but I never get around to it. Very inspiring!
Post a Comment