These panels were sold the very moment they were hung, what a start! And I felt sorry for the folks that were disappointed when they saw the stickers SOLD.
detail
The weather was fantastic (no rain this year), there was live music and all in all I look back at a very busy day with lots of interested people, surprisingly there were many men too which showed real interest in my art. There might be a few commissions following, I even met two nice ladies that live on the island and want to work with me.
I have been talking with people from Canada, Rhode Island, Colorado, St. Louis and many more places, so at the end of the day I was thinking in English (that being Dutch), I felt like having done a workshop and maybe you recognize the feeling that your head is full with all this new information.
So: back to work now, in the direction that is more clear for me. I feel encouraged and aknowledged by the words of some of the visitors that said (a little stunned!)
this is amazing, this is eh... this is ART!
Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
Hi Regina,
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and not surprised that your work sold quickly-you are very talented!
What fun...perfect weather, plenty of interested buyers and you sold first off! Congratulations...also good news about commissions! I like this piece very much...I clicked to enlarge...beautiful workmanship!
Marvelous!! your work is so fantastic is SHOULD sell immediately and don't feel bad, take orders!!! hugs to you and I am glad it went so very well!
Post a Comment