it's very hard working during the race!Here is a link for a youtube film about Sunday's race:
Sunday I sailed the Heineken Regatta for the first time, oh boy!
It was raining all day, it even was cold, we were wet and hungry, no time to eat however during the race, for it was very exciting!
The last etappe of this annual event started in Marigot (French side of the island), the first buoy lay somewhere near Anguilla, then back to the south west point of Sint Maarten again for the finish in Simpson Bay (first picture).
Though I have been feeling seasick-iish (I took medicine for this) during the biggest part of the race, I enjoyed this spectacle very much. Now I know that it is really about the sailing, not only the beer drinking afterwards...
Thanks to the guys that invited us on board!

1 comment:
EXCITING!! Although I admit...I would be sea sick too.. but really exciting! I like watching races on TV sometimes too. :)
Post a Comment