my weekly voluntering at a primary school was on the programme. Since I was a little early, I took out my camera and walked the little street opposite of the school that leads to one of my favorite beaches: Simpson Bay!
As the roosters were singing their song all over the neighborhood, I decided to make a little video instead of a picture. So this is a test, whether it works like this and whether I succeed to let you hear the SXM roosters on my blog, today, on this very morning...
As usual, thanks for visiting and enjoy your day!
3 comments:
It works! I can hear some st. martian roosters very loud ;-)
RD
I love those roosters! And those big fluffy clouds...so beautiful!
I haven't heard roosters since I was a child and the people across the street had one that crowed waaay too early every morning. Thanks for the memory!
Post a Comment