Hi!
Some posts ago I promised pictures of where the house is now, after 6 months of renovation...
Of all houses we have lived in, I fell in love with something, it could be an entrance, the light falling through the windows, you know what I mean?
In our Spanish house, it was this veranda, we call it a naya here. If for me, we would not have changed anything. But, the floor was old, though it looks pretty good here, but it was also cold...! And because we were not wanting to have cold feet ever again, after last winter, the cold tiles had to be removed, from this floor what will be our main residence.
The tiling of the first floor had to be provided with floor heating and after that: new tiles
In the above picture you can see the concrete that is covering the tubes of the underfloor heating, that will be powered by the sun. Solar panels plus a pellet stove will be installed within a few weeks
The last photo shows Mr and son MT some days ago. They have been tiling, grouting and cleaning for two weeks on an end and today the entire upper level's floor is ready!
Happy!
Enjoy your Sunday,
Regina



2 comments:
Nice! I wasn't aware that you took that picture ;-)
Ronald
wow ... fabulous ! ... yummy yummmy ... so you would now be heading into winter? ... looking forward to future pics ...and as always enjoy your artworks ... happy nesting Regina
Post a Comment