(image is clickable)
...but where to find it?
The first picture of this dyptich shows a project that I was working on at the time we made our move from St. Maarten to Europe. It consists of strips of recycled fabric hand sewn on a cotton basis with embroidery yarn; I was inspired by the lovely panels that Judy Martin makes. It is such a splendid way to recycle all kind of fabrics, the many fabrics that we all seem to have lying around...I am fond of recycling, and you??
The only thing is: how to find it? I am pretty sure that it is not in the boxes, but might linger somewhere here in the apartment. So I start my search tomorrow, for it could be the perfect project to continue and maybe even finish while waiting for my studio to be renovated. Slowly I am getting more time for my passions, my interests.
I'll keep you posted!
Regina

1 comment:
well done, and I am always inspired by Judy too!!
Post a Comment