February 3, 2014

Weavings from nature

(clickable image)
 
Hi!
 
While playing with storyboard and dyptich frames in my photo editing program this morning, something unexpected happened!
 
I wanted to make a dyptich of two pictures with weavings from Mother Nature. Apparently the frame that I wanted to use had been damaged in some way, for instead of the two pictures next to each other, the second one appeared IN the first one. However, I was quite surprised with the result, so I decided to show it on my blog.
 
The big shot is of a spider web and in it is a detail of coconut tree bark.
 
That was it from me today, enjoy your Monday,
 
Regina


2 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Magical result! Sounds like you are getting close to returning to art making and enjoying your beautiful home.

Regina Piroska (Gina) said...

wow that is some serendipity ... lovely ... and gosh that web seems huge ... always nice to read you Regina ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin