September 7, 2009

This year...

has been a good one for me, again
No, it's not December 31, I know,
but for me a new year of my life has started today!!
Last year has given me:
- beauty
while living near the ocean on a Caribbean island,
by travelling in foreign countrysides, by meeting lovely people
- creativity
while working in my studio, in sewing, painting, working with paper and glue; this all being possible
because I am free to spend the days as I want to
- inspiration
through the internet, the blogging community, through reading and often simply looking around and being
aware
- health
probably the most valuable of all. I am so glad with my body, that everything 'works' in the
proper way, that it serves me so I can do what I want, without being held back by physical problems
and most of all
- love
from the love of my life, whom I married 37 years ago, from my three wonderful
children, from my friends both in Holland and on the island
I am so grateful for that, happy birthday to me and:
THANKS ALL OF YOU! 
Peyto Lake, July 2009
Banff National Park
Canada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi mam,

Deze foto hangt met de afmetingen van 100 x 75 cm bij mij thuis in de woonkamer, kadootje van Laura voor mn huis.

grtjs,

Ronald

Gerrie said...

Hippo Birdy to Ewe!!!! I hope the next year is wonderful for you. I treasure our online friendship/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin