February 24, 2011

Art in the Park (2)

One more time these drumming kids!
I loved their 'uniform', their drumbandleader is an artist too
my system for hanging the collages worked fine, despite the strong winds nothing blew off

Oh la la...
Elegance, from France, Italy, Brazil?

The public at this happening amazes me,
Every year I see people I never ever see when going out or driving around on the island.
Am I looking in the wrong places?

colourful paintings
washlines are favorite at this setting, since the simple boots
don't have walls or any other provision to hang stuff.
It adds to the relaxed atmosphere I think...

one of the painters

Now this annual event is over, I have returned to working with fabrics.
More about that next time, so do come back please.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

jgr said...

Your collages look even better matted and hanging there. What a great way to display them. it looks like a fun day and full of good 'people watching.'

Blog Widget by LinkWithin