February 12, 2011

SXM

SXM #1

This new collage is one of a series of six that will be shown at

'Art in the Park'

tomorrow on the isle of Sint Maarten, Emilio Wilson Park, 10am-16pm

Wish me luck and please

do visit us if you happen to be around ;-)

Regina

3 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Regina,
Another lovely piece!! Your work is so striking and unique. I'm wishing you all the best at the show.
p.s. Congrats on being in the 'Pulse'. I am in it too!

Hashi said...

What beautiful collages you make! I am glad I found our blog; I am subscribing now so I can continue to enjoy it :-)

Gina said...

Hello Regina ... another lovely piece ... i too, enjoy your collages immensely .... i find your use of everyday materials pull together in a fresh,delightful way that does inspire me ...

congratulations on being in the Pulse ! >>> Gina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin